Assisted Living in Surprise, Arizona
Personal care with the right touch.
Assisted Living at Orchard Pointe at Surprise has provided the comforts and joys of high-quality residential care since 2013. Your private or semi-private apartment is accented by a supportive lifestyle that welcomes new residents, fosters friendships, and encourages family support.
But we also go far beyond what you might expect with unique features that might surprise you, including:
- Our location is a very short drive to shopping, restaurants, entertainment and medical providers.
- Our in-house pharmacy makes access to prescription refills and medical supplies a breeze.
- Our movie theater and beautiful enclosed courtyard are enjoyed daily by residents and families alike.
- New residents are warmly welcomed and put at ease by our friendly Resident Ambassadors.
Our goal is to help you remain as independent as possible, for as long as possible, with a personalized plan of wellness and care.
Care You Can Trust
Assisted Living services at Orchard Pointe at Terrazza are dedicated to providing assistance, as needed, with all activities of daily living. Multiple Levels of Care supply an array of personalized services designed to meet your changing needs.
A points-based needs assessment by our health services team determines your individualized service plan of wellness and care. Multifunctional clinical/operations team reviews changes in your condition.
Assisted Living Services
- Bathing/showering, grooming and dressing
- Dining, including food preparation and delivery of meals to an apartment
- Getting in and out of a chair or bed
- Mobility assistance
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Ordering, set up and administration of medications, inhalers, injections, eye, ear, nose drops, nasal sprays and oxygen
- Coordination of care with physicians, therapy, home health, hospice providers and medical supply companies
- Blood sugar checks and insulin injections
- Monitoring of pulse rate, blood pressure, and weight
- Support stockings, branches, splint and prosthetics
- Escorted, limited transportation to and from scheduled medical appointments
Did You Know?
Should your loved one ever require Memory Care services here at Orchard Pointe at Surprise, we can bring those services to them in their current residence. There would be no need to disrupt their life by moving them from one residence to another if their needs change.
We’re proud of our active, friendly and fun community! Click here to explore our Events and Activities both on and off campus!
Explore Our Assisted Living Residences
At Orchard Pointe at Surprise, we are dedicated to providing modern, comfortable, and easy-to-navigate studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments for our Assisted Living residents.
We also provide features and extra touches that create joy and make life a little easier.
- Kitchenette including microwave and full-sized freezer/ refrigerator
- Cable television
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units
- Window treatments
- Curbless showers with a bench
Assisted Living amenities – more than you might expect
Amenities in Assisted Living communities are much more than “bells and whistles.” In fact, they are often the features that set us apart from other communities and the reason our families recommend us to other families.
- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks and beverages
- Private dining room available for social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Recreational trips and activities
- Religious services on-site
- Uncovered parking included, covered parking available for a nominal fee
- Transportation equipped with chair lift
- Personal 24-hour safety pendant call system
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7
- Small pets welcome
- Salon/ Barber shop
- Exercise facilities and classes
- Movie Theater
Introducing Snapshots – for Assisted Living residents who need a little extra care.
Snapshots is an exclusive program for assisted living residents with mild cognitive impairment created to ensure that all residents have the opportunity for social engagement. Thoughtfully designed interactions promote brain health and wellness, while increased supportive cues and reminders assure that each resident is set up for success.
To learn more about Snapshots, please give us a call at 402-603-0358.
Additional Resources for You
Are you looking for more information about Assisted Living in and around Surprise, Arizona? Here are some resources we’ve collected to make your research a little bit easier.
How can we help?
Learn more about Assisted Living at our Surprise, Arizona, community. Please complete the form and we’ll be in touch shortly.