Assisted Living in Omaha, Nebraska
The right touch of personal care.
Assisted Living at Heritage Ridge provides the comforts of a private or semi-private apartment in Omaha, Nebraska, with a supportive lifestyle that welcomes new residents, fosters friendships, and encourages family support.
But we also go far beyond what you might expect with unique features that might surprise you, including:
- We’re located a short drive from Offutt Air Force Base.
- We are one of only a few area retirement communities to offer a monthly discount for retired Veterans.
- We’re not only pet-friendly, but our community has its very own Dog Park.
- Our lovely rooftop deck is well known in the area for having the best views of local air shows.
- Our dining team is well loved not just for the wonderful menus, but also for our weekly Steak Day event.
Our goal is to help you remain as independent as possible, for as long as possible, with a personalized plan of wellness and care.
Care You Can Trust
Assisted Living services at Heritage Ridge guarantee 24-hour access to highly trained caregivers who provide assistance with all Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). Multiple Levels of Care supply an array of personalized services designed to meet your changing needs.
A points-based needs assessment by our health services team determines your individualized service plan of wellness and care. Multifunctional clinical/operations team reviews changes in your condition.
With ADLs discreetly managed, our residents easily enjoy the events of each day with increased confidence. Our Assisted Living services are tailored to your physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs.
Assisted Living Services
- Bathing/showering, grooming and dressing
- Dining assistance and food modification
- Getting in and out of a chair or bed
- Mobility assistance
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Personal laundry
- Order, set up and administer medications, inhalers, injections, eye, ear, nose drops, nasal sprays and oxygen
- Coordinate care supplies with other medical providers
- Limited transportation to and from scheduled medical appointments
- Blood sugar checks and insulin injections
- Monitor pulse rate, blood pressure and weight
- Support stockings, braces, splints and prosthetics
- Coordination of long term care insurance benefits
- Pet care, including feeding, walking, clean-up
- Whirlpool Bath available
Explore Our Assisted Living Residences
At Heritage Ridge, we are dedicated to providing modern, comfortable, and easy-to-navigate studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments for our Assisted Living residents.
We also provide features and extra touches that create joy and make life a little easier.
- Kitchenette including a microwave and full-sized freezer/refrigerator
- Cable television
- Wireless high-speed Internet
- TV and phone hook-ups in bedroom and living room
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units
- Window treatments
Assisted Living amenities – more than you might expect
Amenities in Assisted Living communities are much more than “bells and whistles.” In fact, they are often the features that set us apart from other communities and the reason our families recommend us to other families.
- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks and beverages
- Private dining room for social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Recreational trips and activities
- Religious services on-site
- Underground and detached garages available
- Transportation equipped with a chair lift
- Personal 24-hour safety pendant call system
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7
- Small pets welcome
- Salon/Barber shop
- Exercise facilities and classes
- Movie Theater
Introducing Snapshots– for Assisted Living residents who need a little extra care.
Snapshots is an exclusive program for assisted living residents with mild cognitive impairment created to ensure that all residents have the opportunity for social engagement. Thoughtfully designed interactions promote brain health and wellness, while increased supportive cues and reminders assure that each resident is set up for success.
To learn more about Snapshots, please give us a call at 402-603-0358.
Did You Know?
Should your loved one ever require Memory Care services here at Heritage Ridge, we can bring those services to them in their current residence. There would be no need to disrupt their life by moving them from one residence to another if their needs change.
Additional Resources for You
Are you looking for more information about Assisted Living in and around Omaha, Nebraska? Here are some resources we’ve collected to make your research a little bit easier.