Relief for caregivers.
Short-term Respite Care is helpful for those coming out of rehab after a surgery, when living alone may not be possible yet. During your loved one’s respite stay, they’ll experience all the perks of a full-time community resident.
When a family caregiver needs a temporary break, The Heritage at Creek Valley can help with a respite stay. Your loved one will have a furnished private residence with towels, linens and access to all our Carrollton, Texas, community has to offer – including attentive care. All you need to bring are clothes and other small items of importance your loved one might need during their stay.
Apartment services and amenities:
- Kitchenette, including a microwave and full-sized freezer/refrigerator
- Cable television
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units
- Window treatments
Community services and amenities:
- Beautifully landscaped, secure outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Recreational trips and extensive activities
- Religious services on site
- Transportation equipped with a chair lift
- Personal safety pendant call system for 24-hour assistance
- Certified and attentive care staff on site 24/7
- Weekly whirlpool bath