Services and Amenities
Everything’s in place for living better.
Expect joy, fun and life-easing conveniences. Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead is the retirement community where you’ll discover more happiness and fewer worries.
It all starts with life-enhancing amenities and as-you-prefer-it services. No matter where you are in your senior living journey, everything’s in place for your fulfillment.
Local Attractions in and around Glendale, Arizona.
Many of our residents have come from the Glendale or West Phoenix, Arizona area, so naturally they appreciate all our region has to offer.
Glendale has a thriving arts and culture scene, including world-class museums, symphonies, unique gardens, and historic areas.
Here are just a few that our residents and families enjoy.
Entertainment– You are sure to find your perfect night out in Glendale with so many options to choose from.
- Phoenix Symphony- known for its colorful and diverse programming, as well as its dedication to community wide music education
- Musical Instrument Museum- is a one-of-a-kind treasure for musicians and music lovers alike
- Arizona Broadway Theatre- a unique evening of fine dining paired with a Broadway production
Nature and Outdoors- If you enjoy nature and spectacular scenery, you are sure to enjoy some of the beautiful outdoor destinations in your our backyard!
- Elsie McCarthy Sensory Garden- will delight all your senses and introduce you to remarkable natural wonders
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park- beautiful walking trails and nature to see with an occasional glimpse of roaming wild burros, Arizona Bobcats and nesting Bald Eagles
Dining- For fine dining enthusiasts, Historic Downtown Glendale offers plenty of cuisines and eye-catching dining venues.
- A Touch of European- offers a family-friendly Polish cafe that has been a favorite of locals for years
- Cuff- a well-loved fusion eatery offers selections from many cultures and backgrounds in its relaxed neighborhood setting
- Casa Terra- is an award-winning vegan restaurant that stuns diners with amazing taste profiles and breathtaking presentations
Shopping- The variety and accessibility of area shopping venues in Glendale will not disappoint the pickiest of shoppers.
- Tanger Outlets- offers boutiques such as Aeropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, and Banana Republic Factory
- Historic Downtown Glendale- offers one-of-a-kind shopping for home goods and fashion
- The Cottage Garden- is located in the charming Caitlin Court block of shops
- Pink House Boutique- a fun shop specializing in locally made women’s apparel, accessories and home decor items
Golf- holds a powerful grip over many of our residents and their families. Whether you play or just ride along in the cart to enjoy the scenery, Glendale has plenty of well-appointed courses to please golfers of all skill levels.
- Bellair Golf Park- offers way more than just golf and truly something for everyone
- The Legend at Arrowhead- is an award-winning Arnold Palmer golf course with some of the most breathtaking views imaginable
If you’re visiting the Glendale area and have questions, please give us a call. We want to make sure your visit is full of fun and pleasant surprises! Call us at 623-299-8574.