Assisted Living Near Dallas, Texas
The right touch of personal care.
Assisted Living at Orchard Pointe at Creek Valley provides the comforts of a private or semi-private apartment in Carrollton, Texas, with a supportive lifestyle that welcomes new residents, fosters friendships, and encourages family support.
Our Assisted Living services guarantee 24-hour access to highly trained caregivers who provide assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), including, but not limited to, bathing, dressing and medication administration.
With ADLs discreetly managed, our residents easily enjoy the events of each day with increased confidence. Assisted Living services are tailored to your physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs.
Our goal is to help you remain as independent as possible for as long as possible with a personalized plan of wellness and care.
Care You Can Trust
Assisted Living services at Orchard Pointe at Creek Valley are dedicated to providing assistance, as needed, with all activities of daily living (ADLs). Multiple Levels of Care supply an array of personalized services designed to meet your changing needs.
A points-based needs assessment by our health services team determines your individualized service plan of wellness and care. Multifunctional clinical/operations team reviews changes in your condition.
Assisted Living Services
- Bathing/showering, grooming and dressing
- Dining assistance and food modification
- Getting in and out of a chair or bed
- Mobility assistance
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Order, set up and administer medications, inhalers, injections, eye, ear, nose drops, nasal sprays and oxygen
- Coordinate care and supplies with other medical providers
- Limited transportation to and from scheduled medical appointments
- Blood sugar checks and insulin injections
- Monitor pulse rate, blood pressure and weight
- Support stockings, braces, splints and prosthetics
- Coordination of long term care insurance benefits
- Pet care, feeding, walking, clean-up
- Whirlpool Bath available
Assisted Living amenities – more than you might expect:
Amenities in Assisted Living communities are much more than “bells and whistles.” In fact, they are often the features that set us apart from other communities and the reason our families recommend us to other families.
- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks and beverages
- Self-serve bistro and coffee shop
- Private dining room for social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Recreational trips and activities
- Religious services on-site
- Scheduled, limited transportation equipped with chair lift
- Personal 24-hr safety pendant call system
- Certified and attentive care team on-site 24/7
- Small pets welcome
- Salon/Barber shop
- Exercise facilities and classes
- Movie Theater
At Orchard Pointe at Creek Valley, we are dedicated to providing modern, comfortable, and easy-to-navigate studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments for our Assisted Living residents.
We also provide features and extra touches that create joy and make life a little easier.
- Kitchenette including microwave and full-sized freezer/refrigerator
- Cable television
- Wireless high-speed Internet
- TV and phone hook-ups in bedroom and living room
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units
- Window treatments
- Curbless showers with bench
Introducing Snapshots – for Assisted Living residents who need a little extra care.
Snapshots is an exclusive program for assisted living residents with mild cognitive impairment created to ensure that all residents have the opportunity for social engagement. Thoughtfully designed interactions promote brain health and wellness, while increased supportive cues and reminders assure that each resident is set up for success.
To learn more about Snapshots, please give us a call at 402-603-0358.
Are you looking for more information about Assisted Living in and around Dallas, Texas? Here are some resources we’ve collected to make your research a little bit easier.
We love making new friends.
Learn more about Assisted Living at Orchard Pointe at Creek Valley. Please complete the form, and we’ll be in touch shortly.