Assisted Living in Hastings, Nebraska
The right touch of personal care.
Assisted Living at The Heritage at College View provides the comforts of a private or semi-private apartment with a supportive lifestyle that welcomes new residents, fosters friendships, and encourages family support.
Our Assisted Living services guarantee 24-hour access to highly trained caregivers who provide assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), including, but not limited to, bathing, dressing and medication administration.
With ADLs discreetly managed, our residents easily enjoy the events of each day with increased confidence. Assisted Living services are tailored to your physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs.
Get to Know Us.
We also go far beyond what you might expect:
- Our beautiful setting features a lovely courtyard with an easy view of our very own wetlands with wildlife and butterfly and bee habitats
- Our community is well loved. Just ask the several care team members who have worked here for more than 10 years!
- Our unique location is quiet, comfortable, and enhanced with walking trails.
Our goal is to help you remain as independent as possible for as long as possible with a personalized plan of wellness and care.
Care You Can Trust
Assisted Living services at The Heritage at College View are dedicated to providing assistance, as needed, with all activities of daily living (ADLs). Multiple Levels of Care supply an array of personalized services designed to meet your changing needs.
A points-based needs assessment by our health services team determines your individualized service plan of wellness and care. Multifunctional clinical/operations team reviews changes in your condition.
Assisted Living Services
- Bathing/showering, grooming and dressing
- Dining, including food preparation and delivery of meals to an apartment
- Ordering, set up and administration of medications, inhalers, injections, eye, ear, nose drops, nasal sprays and oxygen
- Blood sugar checks and insulin injections
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Getting in and out of a chair or bed
- Mobility assistance
- Whirlpool Bath Available
- Coordination of care with physicians, therapy, home health, hospice providers and medical supply companies
- Monitoring of pulse rate, blood pressure and weight
- Support stockings, braces, splints and prosthetics
- Personal laundry
- Coordination of long term care insurance benefits
- Pet care, feeding, walking, clean-up
Assisted Living Amenities – more than you might expect:
Amenities in Assisted Living communities are much more than “bells and whistles.” In fact, they are often the features that set us apart from other communities and the reason our families recommend us to other families.
- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks and beverages
- Private dining room for social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Recreational trips and activities
- Religious services on-site
- Limited transportation equipped with chair lift
- Personal 24-hr safety pendant call system
- Certified and attentive care team on-site 24/7
- Small pets welcome
- Salon/Barber shop
- Exercise facilities and classes
- Movie Theater
At The Heritage at College View, we are dedicated to providing modern, comfortable, and easy-to-navigate studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments for our Assisted Living residents.
We also provide features and extra touches that create joy and make life a little easier.
- Kitchenette including microwave and full-sized freezer/refrigerator
- Cable television
- Wireless high-speed Internet
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units
- Window treatments
- Walk-in showers with bench
Introducing Snapshots– for Assisted Living residents who need a little extra care.
Snapshots is an exclusive program for assisted living residents with mild cognitive impairment created to ensure that all residents have the opportunity for social engagement. Thoughtfully designed interactions promote brain health and wellness, while increased supportive cues and reminders assure that each resident is set up for success.
To learn more about Snapshots, please give us a call at 402-603-0358.
Are you looking for more information about Assisted Living
Here are some resources we’ve collected here to make your research a little bit easier.
How can we help?
Learn more about Assisted Living at The Heritage at College View in Hastings, Nebraska. Please complete the form, and we’ll be in touch shortly.