Respite Care in Norfolk, Nebraska just got a lot easier.
Welcome Relief When Needed.
Sometimes seniors who have recently had surgery or intensive inpatient rehabilitation may find they are not quite ready to return home.
When returning home and living alone (or without help) is not possible, Respite Care is a great way to “fill in the gap” between hospital, rehab and home.
Respite Care offers that extra bit of assistance, support, and time to get stronger and healthier before returning home.
We work with your physical therapists and your primary care physician to coordinate continued physical therapy, occupational therapy, and any other assistance you may require, and we’ll bring it to you right here on our campus. When you feel ready to return home, we will make that step easy too.
Relief for Caregivers Is Right Here.
Whether you provide care and support to a loved one in your own home or you visit them regularly to make sure they are well, being a caregiver for a senior can be demanding.
Some days are harder than others, and some days you simply run out of time to meet your other obligations.
We have good news for you! Short-term Respite Care is a wonderful way for family caregivers to take a break for themselves while ensuring their loved one is safe, happy and well cared for.
The Heritage at Fountain Point – located in Norfolk, Nebraska – offers short-term Respite Care for seniors. From a few days to several weeks, we will provide your loved one with a comfortable, safe, enjoyable stay while YOU take care of yourself.
Respite Care has many benefits.
During your loved one’s Respite Care stay, they’ll experience all the perks of a full-time community resident. Three delicious meals each day served in our warm and welcoming dining room. A beautiful and secure courtyard. Housekeeping and laundry services. Trips, activities, and on-site religious services.
Even better? They will be warmly welcomed as one of the family by our residents and the staff here at The Heritage at Fountain Point, no matter how short or long their visit may be.
Respite Care Services and Amenities
As a Respite Care resident at The Heritage at Fountain Point, your loved one will have a furnished private residence with towels, linens, and access to all our Norfolk, Nebraska, community has to offer – including highly attentive and professional care.
All you need to bring are clothes, preferred toiletries, and any other small items of importance your loved one might need or want during their stay.
Respite Care services at The Heritage at Fountain Point include:
- Certified and attentive care staff on site 24/7
- Medication management and supervision
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Off-site transportation equipped with a chairlift as needed
- Personal safety pendant call system for 24-hour assistanceWeekly whirlpool bath as desired
Community services and amenities:
Respite Care residents are welcome to enjoy all the services and amenities available at The Heritage at Fountain Point, including:
- Beautifully landscaped, secure outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our dining room
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Recreational trips and extensive activities, with transportation provided
- Religious services on site
- Exercise facilities and classes
- Community spaces such as a library, pub and movie theater
- Kitchenette, with breakfast bar and modern appliances
- Cable television
“I came for a respite stay while my daughter and her husband went on a trip. When they came back, I said, ‘I love you both, but I’d like to stay here with my new friends.”