Assisted Living Options in Omaha, NE
The right touch of personal care.
Assisted Living at The Heritage at Legacy provides the comforts of a private or semi-private apartment in Omaha, Nebraska, with a supportive lifestyle that welcomes new residents, fosters friendships among residents at all levels, and encourages family support.
We’ve also cultivated a reputation for providing excellent Assisted Living care. Our Assisted Living services guarantee 24-hour access to highly trained caregivers who provide assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), including, but not limited to, bathing, dressing and medication administration.
With ADLs discreetly managed, our residents easily enjoy the events of each day with increased confidence. Assisted Living services are tailored to your physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs.
Did You Know?
Should your loved one ever require Memory Care services here at The Heritage at Legacy, we can bring those services to them in their current residence. There would be no need to disrupt their life by moving them from one place to another if their needs change.
Get to Know Us
But what we’re really known for is offering a friendly, fun and welcoming community enhanced by some unique assets.
- Our bright and airy community has a lovely courtyard with water features and peaceful views.
- Residents and family members love our location close to Lake Zorinsky and all its offerings.
- Our spacious dining room is a great spot to meet new friends and welcome family and old friends as often as you like.
- Our Events Calendar is filled with unusual, unique and fun things to do, both on campus and off site.
Our goal is to help you remain as independent as possible for as long as possible with a personalized plan of wellness and care.
Care You Can Trust
Assisted Living services at The Heritage at Legacy are dedicated to providing assistance, as needed, with all activities of daily living (ADLs). Multiple Levels of Care supply an array of personalized services designed to meet your changing needs.
A points-based needs assessment by our health services team determines your individualized service plan of wellness and care. Multifunctional clinical/operations team reviews changes in your condition.
But more than that, we care for our residents in a delightfully friendly environment. Ice cream and cookies are always available, as are daily invitations to a lively array of fun-filled events and activities. Our associates and residents are particularly dedicated to making sure that anyone who is seeking something fun to do will find something to enjoy today at The Heritage at Legacy.
Assisted Living Services
- Bathing/showering, grooming and dressing
- Dining, including food preparation and delivery of meals to apartment if desired
- Getting in and out of a chair or bed
- Mobility assistance
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Personal laundry
- Order, set up and administer medications, inhalers, injections, eye, ear, nose drops, nasal sprays and oxygen
- Coordinate care and supplies with other medical providers
- Scheduled transportation service
- Blood sugar checks and insulin injections
- Monitor pulse rate, blood pressure and weight
- Support stockings, braces, splints and prosthetics
- Coordination of long term care insurance benefits
- Whirlpool Bath available
Introducing Snapshots– for Assisted Living residents who need a little extra care.
Snapshots is an exclusive program for assisted living residents with mild cognitive impairment created to ensure that all residents have the opportunity for social engagement. Thoughtfully designed interactions promote brain health and wellness, while increased supportive cues and reminders assure that each resident is set up for success.
To learn more about Snapshots, please give us a call at 402-603-0358.
Assisted Living Amenities – more than you might expect
Amenities in Assisted Living communities are much more than “bells and whistles.” In fact, they are often the features that set us apart from other communities and the reason our families recommend us to other families.
- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks and beverages
- Private dining room for social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Recreational trips and activities
- Religious services on-site
- Limited medical transportation
- Personal 24-hr safety pendant call system
- Certified and attentive care team on-site 24/7
- Small pets welcome
- Salon/Barber shop
- Exercise facilities and classes
At The Heritage at Legacy we are dedicated to providing modern, comfortable, and easy-to-navigate studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments for our Assisted Living residents.
We also provide features and extra touches that create joy and make life a little easier.
- Kitchenette including microwave and full-sized freezer/refrigerator
- Expandable cable television
- Wireless high-speed Internet
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Television, telephone and Internet hook-ups in living room and bedrooms
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units
- Window treatments
- Emergency pull cord in the bathroom
- Emergency call pendant
- Curbless showers with bench
Additional Resources for You
Are you looking for more information about Assisted Living in and around Omaha, Nebraska? Here are some resources we’ve collected to make your research a little bit easier.
- Signs It’s Time for Assisted Living
- Assisted Living – What is included and how much does it cost
- The perfect blend of independence and support
- Staying independent in assisted living
- How to pay for assisted living