Relief for caregivers
When a family caregiver needs a temporary break, The Heritage at Fox Run can help with a respite stay. Your loved one will have a furnished private residence, with access to all our community has to offer – including attentive care. Just bring clothes and other small items of importance.
Short-term Respite Care is also helpful for those coming out of rehab after a surgery, when living alone may not be possible yet. During your loved one’s respite stay, they’ll experience all the perks of a full-time community resident.
Apartment services and amenities
- Kitchenette including microwave and full-sized freezer/refrigerator
- Cable television
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Individually controlled heat and air-conditioning units
- Window treatments
Community services and amenities
- Beautifully landscaped, secure outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our dining room
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Recreational trips and extensive activities
- Religious services on site
- Transportation equipped with chair lift
- Personal safety pendant call system for 24-hour assistance
- Certified and attentive care staff on site 24/7
- Weekly whirlpool bath
- Salon/barber shop
- Small pets welcome
- Exercise facilities, including classes
- Community spaces such as a library, pub and movie theater
How can we help?
Learn how Respite Care for your loved one will give you the break you need. Please fill out our form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.