Assisted Living Services
Personal care with the right touch.
Assisted Living at The Heritage at Meridian Gardens provides the comforts of a private apartment in Columbus, Nebraska, with a lifestyle that welcomes new residents, fosters new friendships, and encourages family support.
Assisted Living guarantees 24-hour access to highly trained caregivers who provide assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), including (but not limited to):
- Medication administration
With ADLs discreetly managed, our residents easily enjoy the events of each day with increased confidence.
As a leading senior living community, The Heritage at Meridian Gardens tailors Assisted Living care to your physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs. Our goal is to help you remain as independent as possible for as long as possible with a personalized plan of wellness and care.
As a Heritage Community, we are committed to providing the following Assisted Living services for our residents:
- Needs and health assessment before move-in
- Levels of care to meet your specific needs
- Coordination of care with resident’s physician
- Visiting physicians as needed
- Coordination of medications with chosen pharmacy
- Maintenance of resident’s health care and medical records
- Coordination of on-site or off-site physical therapy, if needed
- Regular updates to designated family members
- Wellness activities to promote mobility, flexibility and independence
- Social activities to promote healthy friendships and community
- Religious activities to provide spiritual support
- Compliance and daily monitoring of COVID-19 protections and protocols
- On-site access to immunizations and health care testing
Should you have any questions about Assisted Living services offered at The Heritage at Meridian Gardens, please call our sales team today at 402-704-6906.
“This is a community where our dad could live and age well, and we wouldn’t have to disrupt his life by moving him from one place to another as his needs changed.”
Assisted Living residential amenities:
We’re here to help you transform your new apartment into your new home – and with seven floor plans to choose from and a variety of design features to enjoy – your transformation will be a snap!
Whether you choose a cozy studio or a more spacious one- or two-bedroom apartment, the following amenities will make you feel safe, comfortable, and right at home.
- Emergency medical alert systems in each apartment
- Kitchenette, including a microwave and full-sized freezer/refrigerator
- Cable television with 71 channels
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Individually controlled heat and air-conditioning units
- Window treatments
- Optional landline phone
Community services and amenities:
- Beautifully landscaped, secure outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Recreational trips and extensive activities
- Religious services on site
- Detached garages available
- Transportation with a town car or van equipped with a lift
- Personal safety pendant call system for 24-hour assistance
- Certified and attentive care staff on site 24/7
- Weekly whirlpool bath
- Salon/Barber Shop
- Movie theater
- Exercise facilities and classes
- Small pets welcome