Respite Care in Omaha just got a lot easier.
Welcome Relief When Needed.
Sometimes seniors who have recently had surgery or intensive inpatient rehabilitation may find they are not quite ready to return home when they are discharged.
We offer the help you need! The Heritage at Sterling Ridge – located in Omaha, Nebraska – now offers short-term Respite Care for seniors who are not yet ready to return home after a hospital or rehab stay.
Respite Care is a great way to “fill in the gap” between hospital, rehab and home. Respite Care offers that extra bit of assistance, support, and time to get stronger and healthier before returning home.
At The Heritage at Sterling Ridge, we work with your physical therapists and your primary care physician to coordinate continued physical therapy, occupational therapy, and any other assistance you may require, and we’ll bring it to you right here on our campus. When you are ready to return home, we will make that step easy too.
Relief for Caregivers Is Right Here.
Whether you provide care and support to a loved one in your own home or you visit them regularly to make sure they are well, being a caregiver for a senior can be demanding.
We have good news for you! Short-term Respite Care is a wonderful way for family caregivers to take a break for themselves while ensuring their loved one is safe, happy and well cared for.
From a few days to several weeks, we will provide your loved one with a comfortable, safe, enjoyable stay while YOU take care of yourself.
Are you or a loved one thinking about retirement living options? Respite Care is a great way to “try out” living in a retirement community before making a big change. Respite Care offers a unique way to introduce the benefits of senior living to today’s seniors.
Respite Care has many benefits.
During your loved one’s respite stay, they’ll experience all the perks of a full-time community resident. Three delicious meals each day served in our warm and welcoming dining room. A beautiful and secure courtyard. Housekeeping and laundry services. Trips, activities, and on-site religious services.
You will be warmly welcomed as one of the family by our residents and the staff here at The Heritage at Sterling Ridge, no matter how short or long your visit may be.
Respite Care Services and Amenities:
As a Respite Care resident at The Heritage at Sterling Ridge, you or your loved one will have a furnished private residence with towels, linens, and access to all our Omaha community has to offer – including highly attentive and professional care.
All you need to bring are clothes, preferred toiletries, and any other small items of importance your loved one might need or want during their stay.
Respite Care services at The Heritage at Sterling Ridge include:
- Certified and attentive care staff on site 24/7
- Medication management and supervision
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Off-site transportation equipped with a chairlift as needed
- Personal safety pendant call system for 24-hour assistance
- Weekly whirlpool bath as desired
Additional Care Is Offered at The Heritage at Sterling Ridge.
We also offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Home Health Care here at The Heritage at Sterling Ridge. Our dedication to highly personalized care, assistance with activities of daily living, and a commitment to maximizing your independence is what sets us apart in the Omaha area.
Community services and amenities:
Respite Care residents are warmly welcomed to enjoy all the services and amenities available at The Heritage at Sterling Ridge, including:
- Beautifully landscaped, secure outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our dining room
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Recreational trips and extensive activities, with transportation provided
- Religious services on site
- Exercise facilities and classes
- Community spaces such as a library, pub and movie theater
- Kitchenette with breakfast bar and modern appliances
- Cable television
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units
- Window treatments