More joy in each moment.
Orchard Pointe at Creek Valley offers a secured environment tailored to those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Our Memory Care community in Carrollton, Texas, is both stimulating and supportive with private suites and secure comfortable common areas to help residents feel at home.
Portraits ®, our exclusive memory care program, features multi-sensory activities based on the philosophies of Dr. Maria Montessori. This approach is individualized to help each resident:
• Remain as independent as possible
• Engage with activities and people
• Have a meaningful place in their community
• Improve their self-esteem
• Have opportunities to contribute to their environment
Each person in our Memory Care community has an individualized program, which sets them up to experience more successful moments throughout the day.
Every story matters.
Our team regularly gathers to review items and stories collected from residents’ families, giving us insight into each persons’ past. Where are they from? What did they do? What brings them joy? Who did they love? By getting to know your loved one, we can support their needs, abilities and preferences in a more personal and compassionate way.
As you should expect from a top-tier Memory Care community in Carrollton, Texas, your loved one’s safety is paramount.
- Kitchenette, including a microwave and full-sized freezer/refrigerator
- Cable Television
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units
- Window Treatments
“I feel so much better about the care Mom’s getting. I truly feel like she’s in a great community.”