Assisted Living in Peoria, AZ
The right touch of personal care.
Assisted Living at Orchard Pointe at Terrazza provides the comforts of a private or semi-private apartment in Peoria, Arizona, with a supportive lifestyle that welcomes new residents, fosters friendships, and encourages family support.
Our Assisted Living services guarantee 24-hour access to highly trained caregivers who provide assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), including, but not limited to, bathing, dressing and medication administration.
With ADLs discreetly managed, our residents easily enjoy the events of each day with increased confidence. Assisted Living services at Orchard Pointe at Terrazza are tailored to your physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs.
Get to Know Us.
We also go far beyond what you might expect with unique features, including:
- We’re pet-friendly.
- We have a heated swimming pool.
- Our easy-to-navigate walking trails and our ice cream parlor are favorites of residents and families alike.
- Our convenient location is close to churches, restaurants and shopping.
Our goal is to help you remain as independent as possible, for as long as possible, with a personalized plan of wellness and care.
Care You Can Trust
Assisted Living services at Orchard Pointe at Terrazza are dedicated to providing assistance, as needed, with all activities of daily living. Multiple Levels of Care supply an array of personalized services designed to meet your changing needs.
A points-based needs assessment by our health services team determines your individualized service plan of wellness and care. Multifunctional clinical/operations team reviews changes in your condition. Services include:
Assisted Living Services
- Bathing/showering, grooming and dressing
- Dining, including food preparation and delivery of meals to an apartment
- Ordering, set up and administration of medications, inhalers, injections, eye, ear, nose drops, nasal sprays and oxygen
- Blood sugar checks and insulin injections
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Getting in and out of a chair or bed
- Mobility assistance
- Escorted, limited transportation to and from scheduled medical appointments
- Coordination of care with physicians, therapy, home health, hospice providers and medical supply companies
- Monitoring of pulse rate, blood pressure, and weight
- Support stockings, branches, splint and prosthetics
- Coordination of long term care insurance benefits
Explore Our Assisted Living Residences
At Orchard Pointe at Terrazza, we are dedicated to providing modern, comfortable, and easy-to-navigate studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments for our Assisted Living residents.
We also provide features and extra touches that create joy and make life a little easier.
- Kitchenette including microwave and full-sized freezer/refrigerator
- Cable television
- Wireless high-speed Internet
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units
- Window treatments
- Curbless showers with bench
Assisted Living amenities – more than you might expect
Amenities in Assisted Living communities are much more than “bells and whistles.” In fact, they are often the features that set us apart from other communities and the reason our families recommend us to other families.
- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks and beverages
- Private dining room for social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Recreational trips and activities
- Religious services on-site
- Uncovered parking included, covered parking available for a nominal fee
- Transportation equipped with chair lift
- Personal 24-hour safety pendant call system
- Certified and attentive care staff on site 24/7
- Weekly whirlpool bath available
- Small pets welcome
- Salon/ Barber shop
- Exercise facilities and classes
- Movie Theater & Pub
- Outdoor pool
Introducing Snapshots – for Assisted Living residents who need a little extra care.
Snapshots is an exclusive program for assisted living residents with mild cognitive impairment created to ensure that all residents have the opportunity for social engagement. Thoughtfully designed interactions promote brain health and wellness, while increased supportive cues and reminders assure that each resident is set up for success.
To learn more about Snapshots, please give us a call at 402-603-0358.
Did You Know?
Should your loved one ever require Memory Care services here at Orchard Pointe at Terrazza, we can bring those services to them in their current residence. There would be no need to disrupt their life by moving them from one residence to another if their needs change.
Additional Resources for You
Are you looking for more information about Assisted Living in and around Peoria, Arizona? Here are some resources we’ve collected to make your research a little bit easier.
- Signs It’s Time for Assisted Living
- Assisted Living – What is included and how much does it cost
- The perfect blend of independence and support
- Staying independent in assisted living
- How to pay for assisted living