Independent Living in Bellevue, Nebraska
The life you love just got better.
Independent Living at Heritage Ridge in Bellevue, Nebraska, means enjoying a thriving and warm community designed with your preferences in mind. It means enjoying an ideal location, a maintenance-free lifestyle, and plenty of opportunities to have fun!
Even better? Our friendly and highly qualified associates delight in offering personalized assistance that allows you to enjoy each day with as much freedom and independence as possible.
Most important, we offer what you want today – an Independent Living lifestyle – and what you may need tomorrow – Assisted Living and Respite Care.
Did You Know?
Many of our care team members have worked with us at Heritage Ridge for more than 10 years. That speaks volumes about our reputation and leadership.
Get to Know Us.
What are we known for here at Heritage Ridge?
- Our bright and airy community features a rooftop deck with the very best views in the city of the air shows from Offutt Air Force Base.
- Residents love our events and activities, probably because many of them are created by our residents. Visit our Events Calendar to learn more!
- We’re not only close to the air force base, but we offer VA discounts as well.
- We’re pet-friendly and have our own dog park on site.
- Our dining room is open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day
One of the best features of Independent Living at Heritage Ridge is that we’ll take care of all the responsibilities of home maintenance that you just don’t want to do anymore. No more housekeeping, yardwork, snow removal, painting, fixing and repairs. We do it all for you!
Choose the Independent Living residence that’s perfect for you.
At Heritage Ridge, we offer three large and unique Independent Living floor plans that are perfect for active adults. Each one is light filled, well designed, and includes modern, easy-to-use appliances.
Your new apartment home will delight you.
Heritage Ridge is committed to offering you choices that exceed your expectations.
We offer you several choices in the size and layout of your residence, from studios to one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and bedroom-plus-den apartments. Many of our Independent Living apartment homes also feature spacious balconies.
We want you to feel at home and your home to feel like you. However you choose to decorate your residence, we will ensure that safety and comfort come first.
Features & Appliances
Next, we appoint your apartment home with features and appliances that make life easier and more enjoyable, such as:
- Full kitchen, including stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher and full-sized freezer/refrigerator
- Stackable washer and dryer
- Expanded cable television
- Wireless internet
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Television and telephone hook-ups in the living room and bedrooms
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units
- Window treatments
- Walk-in showers with a bench or shower/tub combo
Our amenities will enhance your independence
- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyards
- Breakfast & lunch served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room (option of dinner available)
- Private dining room for social gatherings
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets/towels)
- Recreational trips and activities
- Religious services on-site
- Underground parking and detached garages available
- Limited transportation
- Electronic daily check-in system for your peace of mind
- Community room
- Salon/Barber shop
- Exercise facilities and classes
- Pets welcome
Fun Each Day.
We truly value the ability to have fun each day. Do you have a passion you’d like to share with others? Our life-enrichment director welcomes ideas, so bring on those suggestions!
Residents at Heritage Ridge are particularly creative and are responsible for coming up with some of our most loved events, including weekly “steak day,” unique family parties, and the creation of our own on-site dog park.
What is Independent Living?
Independent Living in a retirement community means just that. You live with another person, or alone, in your choice of an on-campus home, cottage or apartment. Independent Living residents must be able to live safely without around-the-clock care.
The main benefits of choosing an Independent Living senior community are widely considered to be:
- Giving up the costs and physical burdens of homeownership
- Enjoying a maintenance-free residence designed for your needs
- Having the freedom to travel without worrying about your residence
- Meeting new people with similar backgrounds and interests
- Having access to higher levels of health care, should you ever need it
Why consider Independent Living today?
One of the best reasons to consider a move to an Independent Living community today is that housing prices are at an all-time high in the United States, and increased assets from the sale of one’s primary residence can go a long way toward helping to pay for Independent Living in a senior living community.
What does Independent Living cost?
The cost of joining an Independent Living community depends upon several factors, including:
- Geographic location of the community
- Apartment or home floor plan
- Amenities and service fees
- Size and scope of the senior care community
- Living or alone or with another person
What is the difference between Independent Living and Assisted Living?
Seniors who choose to live in Independent Living communities seek to downsize to reduce the monthly costs of homeownership and make daily living easier and more enjoyable.
Independent Living communities do not provide care services or regular health care.
Assisted Living describes a type of community where residents require assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs).
ADLs are generally considered to be:
Safe restroom use
Walking (with or without assistance), and safe and functional transferring
The primary goal of Assisted Living communities is to help residents maintain as much independence as possible while enjoying a stimulating and social lifestyle.
We love making new friends.
Learn more about Independent Living at Heritage Ridge in Bellevue, Nebraska. Please complete the form, and we’ll be in touch shortly.