Independent Living in Peoria, Arizona
The life you love just got better.
Independent Living at Orchard Pointe at Terrazza in Peoria, Arizona, means enjoying a vibrant, warm community designed with your preferences in mind. It means enjoying a great location close to restaurants and churches, a maintenance-free lifestyle, and plenty of opportunities to have fun!
Located next to Christ’s Church of the Valley in Peoria, Orchard Pointe at Terrazza far exceeds the expectations of residents and families alike with delightful amenities, including a heated swimming pool, easy-to-navigate walking trails, an ice cream parlor, and a stunning indoor/outdoor fireplace.
Our friendly and caring care team delights in offering personalized assistance that allows you to enjoy each day with as much freedom and independence as possible.
What are we known for here at Orchard Pointe at Terrazza?
- We’ve been awarded Peoria’s best senior living award.
- Our highly qualified care team includes a registered nurse, a licensed practical nurse, certified medication technicians, and licensed caregivers available 24 hours a day.
- Our beautiful gardens and patios are favorites of residents and pets alike.
- We make staying well as easy as possible with a centralized pharmacy and physical therapy
Most important, we offer what you want today – an Independent Living lifestyle – and what you may need tomorrow – Assisted Living and Memory Care.
Did You Know?
Our nursing care team is available seven days a week! Also, many of our associates have worked with us at Orchard Pointe at Terrazza for more than 10 years. That speaks volumes about our reputation and leadership.
Your new apartment home will delight you.
One of the best features of Independent Living at Orchard Pointe at Terrazza is that we’ll take care of all the responsibilities of home maintenance that you just don’t want to do anymore. No more housekeeping, yardwork, snow removal, painting, fixing and repairs. We do it all for you!
Orchard Pointe at Terrazza is committed to offering you choices that exceed your expectations. At Orchard Pointe at Terrazza, we offer four large and unique Independent Living floor plans that are perfect for active adults. Each one is light filled, well designed, and includes modern, easy-to-use appliances.
Next, we appoint your apartment home with features and appliances that make life easier and more enjoyable, such as:
- Full kitchen, including stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, and full-sized freezer/refrigerator
- Stackable washer and dryer
- Expanded cable television
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Television and telephone hookups in living room and bedrooms
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units
- Window treatments
- Emergency medical alert system supported by our 24-hour certified care team
We want you to feel at home and your home to feel like you. However you choose to decorate your residence, we will ensure that safety and comfort come first.
Our amenities will enhance your independence
Amenities in Independent Living communities are much more than “bells and whistles.” In fact, they are often the features that set us apart from other communities, and the reason that our families continue to recommend us to other families.
- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyards
- Full service, restaurant-style dining
- Private dining room available for social gatherings
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets/towels)
- Recreational trips and activities
- Religious services on-site
- Covered and uncovered parking available
- Limited medical transportation
- Electronic daily check-in system for your peace of mind
- Community room
- Salon/ Barber shop
- Exercise facilities
- Movie Theater & Pub
- Small pets welcome
- Outdoor pool
- A vibrant and ever-changing Events Calendar known for our off-site trips, a wide variety of unique activities, and daily happy hours
We truly value the ability to have fun each day. Do you have a passion you’d like to share with others? Our life-enrichment director welcomes ideas, so bring on those suggestions!
Did You Know?
At Orchard Pointe at Terrazza, if your care needs ever change, as an Independent Living resident, you have the option of staying in your current apartment residence to receive Assisted Living services. For more details on our Transition in Place program, please give us a call at 623-207-8722.
What is Independent Living?
Independent Living in a retirement community means just that. You live with another person, or alone, in your choice of an on-campus home, cottage or apartment. Independent Living residents must be able to live safely without around-the-clock care.
The main benefits of choosing an Independent Living senior community are widely considered to be:
- Giving up the costs and physical burdens of homeownership
- Enjoying a maintenance-free residence designed for your needs
- Having the freedom to travel without worrying about your residence
- Meeting new people with similar backgrounds and interests
- Having access to higher levels of health care, should you ever need it
Why consider Independent Living today?
One of the best reasons to consider a move to an Independent Living community today is that housing prices are at an all-time high in the United States, and increased assets from the sale of one’s primary residence can go a long way toward helping to pay for Independent Living in a senior living community.
What does Independent Living cost?
The cost of joining an Independent Living community depends upon several factors, including:
- Geographic location of the community
- Apartment or home floor plan
- Amenities and service fees
- Size and scope of the senior care community
- Living or alone or with another person
What is the difference between Independent Living and Assisted Living?
Seniors who choose to live in Independent Living communities seek to downsize to reduce the monthly costs of homeownership and make daily living easier and more enjoyable.
Independent Living communities do not provide care services or regular health care.
Assisted Living describes a type of community where residents require assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs).
ADLs are generally considered to be:
- Eating/meal prep
- Safe restroom use
- Walking (with or without assistance), and safe and functional transferring
The primary goal of Assisted Living communities is to help residents maintain as much independence as possible while enjoying a stimulating and social lifestyle.
We love making new friends.
Learn more about Independent Living at Orchard Pointe at Terrazza. Please complete the form, and we’ll be in touch shortly.