Good food, good company, and great comfort—that’s the definition of dining in Phoenix West Valley. Food is a celebration here, and something that older adults who have chosen this beautiful location for their retirement know very well. Year-round, you’ll find a menu that invites you to stop, taste, and smile!
At Heritage Communities, we believe great dining is part of a healthy and happy lifestyle… a wonderful way to live well and live better. Here’s a few tips about dining in Phoenix West Valley to get you started.
Dining in Phoenix West Valley: Think variety, think flavor, think fabulous!
- Try Old Pueblo Café and Pub for unique Sonoran-style Mexican fare that’s made from scratch each morning. Just ask the locals! Chef Ernestina Borquez has been sharing her family recipes for over 50 years.
- As you walk into Zeta’s Grill, you are greeted by Turkish and Moroccan glass lamps and landscape photos of Lebanon. The extensive menu in this authentic Lebanese and Mediterranean restaurant includes kebabs, pitas, gyros, falafel and more in meat and veggie iterations.
- Enjoy true Italian family dining in Phoenix West Valley at Bella Luna Ristorante, family owned and operated since 1998 and offering a mix of modern and traditional classic Italian cuisine. Many items, including lamb, steaks, and fresh fish, are flown in daily and prepared and sliced in house.
- For an upscale dining experience try Vogue Bistro featuring tantalizing French-American dishes and an intimate ambiance. The inviting patio is perfect for a family celebration or romantic dinner for two. Or, maybe just enjoying the sunset over the White Tank Mountains with one of the Bistro’s designer martinis.
- Arrowhead Grill offers amazing steaks, seafood, cocktails, and award-winning wines in an atmosphere that’s classy, but comfortable.
- When the occasion calls for sublime dining in Phoenix West Valley, you can’t go wrong with a mouth-watering dinner and breathtaking views offered at the AAA Four-Diamond Different Pointe of View restaurant at the Hilton Phoenix Tapatio Cliffs Resort.
For those who love to create their own culinary delights
Looking for fresh ingredients from farmers markets so you can make some magic in your kitchen? Luckily, you have many choices. Here are just a few.
- One of the best Phoenix West Valley farmers markets is the Arrowhead Farmers Market (formerly Momma’s Organic Market) held every Saturday year-round, offering produce, dairy products, meat and seafood, baked goods and much more.
- For an adventure in farming, spend a day at Grandma’s Farm in South Phoenix where everything from fruits and vegetables to herbs and plants is available each Saturday. The Farm is committed to the original ideals of organic agriculture as a sustainable 15-acre agricultural farm.
- Another excellent option is the Ahwatukee Farmers’ Market in Phoenix with seasonal produce, herbs, flowers, meat and seafood, baked goods, and local arts and crafts vendors.
Great dining in Phoenix West Valley includes Heritage Communities
We think senior living should offer just what you want, and that includes outstanding choices.
That’s why in Heritage Communities, from casual to formal, from local to international, you’ll find tastes to tantalize every palate thanks to our world-class dining staff. We are committed to offering fresh, seasonal and delicious meals while also providing our residents with an array of choices. At every meal, you’ll enjoy a selection of proteins, veggies, breads and beverages for a well-balanced experience– plus a dessert menu, for a sweet after-meal treat.
Flexibility is key for us, just as it is at any outstanding eatery. In our communities, you can sit wherever you wish, whenever you desire. Our restaurant-style dining experience includes open dining hours allowing you to eat on your schedule and when you actually feel hungry. Your visitors are always welcome at our table, or if you prefer, we also offer in-room dining.
Live well. Live better! And that includes healthy and delicious dining. It’s all part of a healthy lifestyle designed for your happiness and longevity. You’ll find the ingredients you’re looking for at Heritage Communities in Phoenix West Valley. Let us show you the way.
Your new favorite dining destination is right here in Phoenix West Valley. Let us tell you more at Senior Living in Phoenix West Valley: Everything You Need to Know. Or contact us today.